Published on June 16th, 2014 | by Baseball Babble0
Monday Fantasy Report
The following fantasy baseball report give you a few fantasy players that you may want to look at adding to your fantasy roster for the week of June 16th thru June 23rd.
1) Kendrys Morales– Last year with Seattle he hit .277 with 23 home runs in 156 games. So far this year he has started six games for the Minnesota Twins, he has 4 runs, 4 RBIs and in those 6 games has had at least one hit in every one. His batting average is currently sitting at .360 with 9 hits in six games.
2) Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Khris Davis. This is a guy that will give you good stats in all categories, with spectacular numbers in none. In the past 15 games he is 11 of 44 for a .250 average. But as I said across the board in those same 15 games he has given his owners 10 runs hitting 2 home runs, 7 RBIs and 2 stolen bases. He has had at least 1 hit in 7 of his last 10 games and starts a four game road series on Monday against the last place Arizona Diamondbacks.
3) Curtis Granderson– In his last 15 games the New York Mets outfielder is hitting .375 and in his last 7 games an even .400. He has great numbers across the board in his last 15 games as well. Those games have produced 7 runs, 3 home runs, 8 RBIs and 3 stolen bases. Plus in the month of June he has actually walked more (10) than he has struck out (9).
4) A hot start has now prolonged enough to say that New York Yankees infielder Yangervis Solarte is starting to put together a hot season, yet very few people are taking notice. For the season he is batting .274 with 26 runs, 6 home runs, and 28 RBIs. But his best quality may be his versatility, in most leagues he qualifies for outfield, second base and third base.
5) First baseman Matt Adams of the St. Louis Cardinals came off the disabled list on June 13th and has promptly hit a home run in each of his last 3 games and has 4 RBIs in those same 4 games. One of them was a game winning 398-foot bomb off of Stephen Strasburg.